We are always accepting resumes for part time boutique associates!
A successful candidate is fashion savvy and motivated to provide a superior guest experience while also maximizing sales and profit. Under the guidance of the Lennox + Lane management team, a LL boutique associate is responsible for ensuring that sales goals are achieved by supporting and executing our store's standards. This will include assisting with guest's needs, being versed in our products and relaying that knowledge effectively to the customer, visual merchandising, being a team player, handling cash transactions, and maintaining a tidy and happy boutique environment!
Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule according to the needs of the business, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a retail store preferred, not required
- Strong merchandising and visual skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills; able to execute tasks efficiently
- Proactive and creative problem solving ability
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to work weekends, nights and holidays
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting and climbing
- Must be able to work alone
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs
If you feel that you meet this criteria and want to join our girl gang, please email us at LennoxandLane@Gmail.com - Attn: Careers in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you! xx, LL
Lennox and Lane is an equal opportunity employer.